Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Use leftover chicken to make this creamy pasta salad with the kick of dill.
- 473.18 ml elbow macaroni
- 236.59 ml cooked chicken, cubed
- 59.14 ml ranch dressing
- 28.39 ml Dijon mustard
- 2.46 ml dried dill weed
- 2.46 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions on box. While pasta is cooking, mix together ranch, dijon, dill, and chicken in a mixing bowl.
- After pasta is cooked, add to ingredients. Once well mixed add parmesan.
- Serve hot or put in fridge to chill.