Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Extremely easy to make and is so delicious! Recipe found on the internet.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounces pancetta
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb linguine
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain.
- Meanwhile, saute pancetta and garlic in olive oil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat and add cream and sage.
- Stir and pour sauce over linguini and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.
I thought this recipe was very creamy. I'm too fond of sage so I sub'd with fresh basil leaves. It's very adapatable recipe. Thanks for posting.