Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Has a great flavor the kids love.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- orange food coloring (or red/yellow to equal)
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1 1⁄2 quarts Orange sherbet
- Mix together sweetened condensed milk and thawed orange juice concentrate in your punchbowl.
- Tint with orange food coloring, if desired, or place a drop of red and slightly more yellow than red as a substitution; stir to blend.
- Add the chilled ginger ale and stir gently.
- Top with scoops of sherbet, and serve immediately.
This tasted just like a cremesicle. Yummy! I only gave it 4 stars because the foam is ugly. We will make this again