Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious and Easy to Make ahead... Serve with breadsticks and peppers. Adapted from TOH.
Make and share this Creamy Onion Spread recipe from Food.com.
- In a skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil for 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook for 8 minutes or until onion begins to turn golden brown.
- Add the green onions, salt, pepper and cayenne. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in onion mixture.
- Garnish with additional green onions.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with breadsticks and peppers.