Delicious and Easy to Make ahead... Serve with breadsticks and peppers. Adapted from TOH.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil for 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook for 8 minutes or until onion begins to turn golden brown.
- 2Add the green onions, salt, pepper and cayenne. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- 3Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- 4In a small mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and cream cheese until smooth.
- 5Stir in onion mixture.
- 6Garnish with additional green onions.
- 7Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 8Serve with breadsticks and peppers.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Onion Spread
Serving Size: 1 (625 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 766.9
- Calories from Fat 615
- Total Fat 68.3 g
- Saturated Fat 25.3 g
- Cholesterol 104.8 mg
- Sodium 1667.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 7.6 g