1/2 Photos of Creamy Noodles
I came up with this the other night trying to think of something different to do with noodles. The family scraped the pan clean, so I figured I'd better put it here, so I don't forget it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 -10 ounces egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 5 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chicken soup base
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon Aunt Jane's Krazy Mixed Up Salt
- milk, if needed to thin sauce
- 1In large saucepan, melt butter and add flour to make a roux. Whisk in half n half and soup.
- 2Add cream cheese, soup base, pepper, parsley and Jane's salt.
- 3Cook on med-low, stirring until thickened. If it gets to thick, add some milk to thin.
- 4When thickened, add drained noodles and mix together.
- 5Pour into a greased 11 x 7 casserole.
- 6Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 613.6
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 149.4 mg
- Sodium 451.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 15.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Aunt Jane's Krazy Mixed Up Salt