1/2 Photos of Creamy Mushroom Sauce for Steaks
Dine & Dish's Note:
If you love mushrooms on your steak, you'll love this delicious recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute mushrooms in butter in a skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- 2Add whipping cream and mix well.
- 3Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 4Bring to a rolling boil, stirring occasionaly.
- 5Boil until mixture is reduced by 1/2.
- 6Serve with your favorite steak and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Mushroom Sauce for Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (1045 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 852.0
- Calories from Fat 809
- Total Fat 89.9 g
- Saturated Fat 56.0 g
- Cholesterol 298.7 mg
- Sodium 72.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 8.2 g