If you love mushrooms on your steak, you'll love this delicious recipe!
Make and share this Creamy Mushroom Sauce for Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- Saute mushrooms in butter in a skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add whipping cream and mix well.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a rolling boil, stirring occasionaly.
- Boil until mixture is reduced by 1/2.
- Serve with your favorite steak and enjoy!
Great sauce over our sirloin steaks!
Definatley not low fat, but delicious! Very simple to make, and big on taste. I cut the butter down to 1/4 cup, and added a couple of tablespoons of Parmesan cheese, and freshly grated black pepper, and a bit of sea salt, this was a wonderful topping over grilled burgers...We loved it! Thanks KC for sharing.....Kittencal:)
Excellent recipe, Simple and easy.