Mushroom Wine Sauce For Steaks
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon instant beef bouillon
- Heat butter in lg skillet.
- Add mushrooms; saute until lightly browned.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for 4 minutes, stirring often.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
After DH and I moved away from the farm, and to the city...I haven't done as much cooking and very little canning. But I do come to Zaar and look for new recipes once in a while. I'm still cooking Zaar!! I like to play at Facebook, with my family and friends. A lot of my Zaar friends are there!! Yay! It's a good way to keep in touch. We travel more. We're looking at the European trips now. Hope to go in the springtime. I really want to see London, I think I lived there in a past life, I've been obsessed with it since I was 10 years old!!