Prep 45 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Delicious and rich, This pie is a wonderful additon for any holiday feast.
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts, baked
- 2 cups prepared mincemeat
- 4 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Spoon mincemeat into baked pie shell.
- Combine cream cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, lemon juice and rind, beat until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over mincemeat.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Blend sour cream with 2 tablespoons sugar and vanilla. Spoon over filling.
- Return to oven; continue to bake for 10 more minutes.
- Refrigerate at least 5 hours before serving.
Made this as a test run & took it to a potluck ~ A WONDERFUL MINCE PIE, & something I plan to make for Yuletide in another month! Loved the combo of mince, cream cheese & sour cream! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed as part of the Mincemeat theme n My-3-Chef]