Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
For a lighter milk chocolate flavor use 3 tablespoons cocoa, increase to 4 tablespoons for a darker flavor, this is very good!
Top Review by -Tracy-
I made this pudding earlier today, and it is absolutely wonderful. Most pudding recipes I have tried in the past call for flour rather than corn starch... and no cream. Perhaps those changes are what make this recipe so creamy. This has a texture similar to mix puddings, but with that wonderful home made taste. Thanks for another great recipe!
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 3 -4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1 cup half-and-half cream (or use 2-3/4 cups milk)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan combine the first 4 dry ingredients.
- Add in milk and half and half cream; cook over medium heat stirring/whisking until thickened and just at a slight bubble (do not boil hard) remove from heat.
- Immediately pour into serving dishes allow to sit at room temperature until cooled.
- Enjoy warm or refrigerate until cold.