Recipe by Peachie Keene
This is my own recipe and I think it makes the BEST mashed potatoes! The honey butter, cream cheese and white pepper give it a unique flavor that will have your friends and family begging for the recipe :)
Top Review by mydesigirl
These were good! They had a nice, sweet flavor. I used 10 potatoes instead of 10 pounds and it made a ton. I kept everything else the same except I only used 3/4 cup of whipping cream. Thanks so much for posting! Made for PAC '09.
- 5 lbs potatoes, peeled, washed and diced
- 8 ounces honey butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- salt, to taste
- white pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel, wash and dice potatoes.
- Place potatoes into a large pot, cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat just a smidgen (to prevent boil over), cover and let boil for 20-25 minutes, or until potatoes are very tender.
- Drain and add back to pan.
- Mix in the cream cheese, honey butter, whipping cream, salt and white pepper with a potato masher or mixer.