- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups light cream
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, diced
- 1 lb lobster, thawed and diced
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 dash paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter in saucepan.
- Add onion, cook 2 minutes.
- Add potatoes and season well; pour in cream and milk; season again.
- Bring to a boil and cook 10 minutes over low heat.
- Add mushrooms and continue cooking 5 minutes.
- Stir in lobster and simmer 3 to 4 minutes over low heat.
- Sprinkle with chives and paprika before serving.