Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Summer is almost here and I love lemonade when it is hot! This will be good to eat!
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed (if you cannot find 6 oz. can, use 6 oz out of a larger can)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- lemon slice, garnish
- Whisk milk and pudding mixes for 30 seconds in a large mixing bowl.
- Add lemonade and whisk for another 30 seconds until thick. Gently stir in cool whip.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
I LOVE anything sweet...but found this almost too sweet. I did deviate and use lemon pudding, and am wondering if this could have caused the extra sweetness of this pie. I'm going to try the recipe again using the vanilla...and see if thats the trick!! Thanks Mini Chef Ty... :)
*Wonderful* creamy lemonade pie, so easy to make and tastes great!! I made a brown sugar graham cracker crust. I also grated lemon zest and added it to the pudding mix and some for the top as well. The pie tasted creamier when it chilled overnight. I'm not going to wait until summer to make this again. Thank you Mini Chef Ty
This a great pie! Iloved it. It has a cream cheese consitency and taste... alot easier to make than a traditional cheesecake. I will definitely make this when it get's warmer for my family and friends! Thank you Chef Ty, this is a *keeper* in my book. You've got a great recipe here sweetie! ~V