Super Easy Pink Lemonade Pie
photo by jules161
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 15mins
- 9 inches baked pie crusts
- 0.5 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 0.5 (12 ounce) frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 (300 ml) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- In large bowl pour Cool Whip, Eagle Brand and lemonade concentrate. Stir until totally combined.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Place in freezer for 6 hours or overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!