photo by jenny_aggie07
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 drops drop yellow food coloring (optional)
- 3 slices lemons, to garnish (optional)
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in milk until blended.
- Beat in lemonade concentrate.
- Fold in whipped topping and food coloring if desired.
- Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate until set for 2-3 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This has to be one of my new favorite pies. I always make "cream" pies during the summer. This one is so refreshing, and really hit the spot. I gave my mom a piece and I wound up having to make three for her to take to a pot luck. It is fast becoming very popular in my family circle. I followed the recipe exactly as posted. Thank you for sharing this recipe.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I've been happily married to Alan for 30 years and I have three beautiful girls. I'm a homemaker who loves to cook and host parties with friends. I love to try new recipes.