1/1 Photo of Creamy Layered Prezel Dessert
3 hrs 15 mins
Easy and very yummy dessert. You'll love the unique crust made from pretzels!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 9x13 glass pan, combine pretzels, sugar, and butter; pat into bottom of pan.
- 2In a separate bowl, whip cream until fluffy and stiff.
- 3In a separate bowl beat cream cheese until smooth then add powdered sugar. Add whipped cream.
- 4Spread mixture evenly over crust. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Spread pie filling over cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate at least 2 more hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Layered Prezel Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.7
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 332.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: