Recipe by Shawna Landers
This is an appetizer that a co-worker gave to me a long time ago. We worked the midnight shift together at the 911 center and we would eat this when the hunger pangs hit. Divine!
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 package miniature party rye rounds (the small pieces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the cucmber into thin slices and set aside.
- Allow cream cheese to come to soften and then mix the dry italian dressing mix into the softened cream cheese.
- Refreigerate for 1 hour to allow the flavors to blend.
- Spread 1 tsp of cream cheese mix onto a slice of party rye and top with a cucumber.
- Bet you can't eat just one!