Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an appetizer that a co-worker gave to me a long time ago. We worked the midnight shift together at the 911 center and we would eat this when the hunger pangs hit. Divine!
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 package miniature party rye rounds (the small pieces)
- Slice the cucmber into thin slices and set aside.
- Allow cream cheese to come to soften and then mix the dry italian dressing mix into the softened cream cheese.
- Refreigerate for 1 hour to allow the flavors to blend.
- Spread 1 tsp of cream cheese mix onto a slice of party rye and top with a cucumber.
- Bet you can't eat just one!
Your right!!! Like Tater chips,You can't eat just one.These were wonderful. I love cucumbers,and these were soooooo good. Thanks Shawna, Darlene Summers
Been making these for YEARS. My daughter's 5th grade class wanted a healthy snack before their standardized tests. My daughter loved them so Igot the recipe from another mom and have made them often ever since. Thanks Shawana!
SUPER easy, SUPER tasty. We made these for a movie snack. Served on rye crackers instead of the party rye (couldn't find them). Thanks for a new snacking favorite!