Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My mom found this recipe in Taste of Home's New Slow-Cooker cookbook. Our family LOVED IT. She shared it with several people at our school who also said their families devoured it. Good for a Sunday morning meal!
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine salad dressing mix and water; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and soup until blended.
- Stir in mushrooms, pour over chicken, and cook 1 hours longer or until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve over rice or noodles.