Recipe by Tisme
My DD favourite way to have chicken. Very tasty and if you like you can add a few vegies into the mix.
- 1 (420 g) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 500 g diced chicken breast fillets
- chopped chives, to garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine then soup, mustard, honey and cream.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the chicken and cook for 5 mins or until golden brown.
- Reduce heat to medium, add soup mixture and simmer for 10 mins, stirring occasionally until sauce is hot and chicken is cooked through.
- When cooked immediately serve the chicken over rice or with steamed vegetables or mashed potatoes.
- Garnish with chopped chives if desired.