Recipe by Seasoned Cook
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!! I first tasted this wonderful dish at a potluck dinner after our homecoming service at church. I was fortunate to find the person who had brought this salad. I never knew grapes could be so delicious with cream cheese! I hope you enjoy it as much as our family does.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red seedless grapes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softtened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove any stems from grapes and wash. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla.
- Fold in grapes and pour into a large serving dish. Spread mixture evenly in serving dish.
- Mix brown sugar with cinnamon and pecans. Sprinkle over top of grape mixture.
- Place in refrigerator to chill.
- Serve and enjoy!