Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!! I first tasted this wonderful dish at a potluck dinner after our homecoming service at church. I was fortunate to find the person who had brought this salad. I never knew grapes could be so delicious with cream cheese! I hope you enjoy it as much as our family does.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red seedless grapes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softtened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Remove any stems from grapes and wash. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla.
- Fold in grapes and pour into a large serving dish. Spread mixture evenly in serving dish.
- Mix brown sugar with cinnamon and pecans. Sprinkle over top of grape mixture.
- Place in refrigerator to chill.
- Serve and enjoy!
I had enough cream cheese sauce to add 3# of grapes instead of the 1.5# called for in the recipe. I didn't want the cream cheese to overwhelm the grapes.
I was very pleasantly surprised with this recipe. I think I could eat the cream cheese mixture just by itself, but the addition of the grapes makes it even more delicious and refreshing! The topping is awesome too. This is going to be at the top of my list for recipes to take to potlucks!
Just made a triple batch for a baby shower and OMG!!! So delicious!!!! I rather guessed at the number of grapes so ended up with a little more cream cheese sauce then grapes...guess I'll just have use it on different fruits I have here at home for my own little salad!!