1/6 Photos of Creamy Grape Salad
Seasoned Cook's Note:
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!! I first tasted this wonderful dish at a potluck dinner after our homecoming service at church. I was fortunate to find the person who had brought this salad. I never knew grapes could be so delicious with cream cheese! I hope you enjoy it as much as our family does.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove any stems from grapes and wash. Set aside.
- 2In a medium size bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla.
- 3Fold in grapes and pour into a large serving dish. Spread mixture evenly in serving dish.
- 4Mix brown sugar with cinnamon and pecans. Sprinkle over top of grape mixture.
- 5Place in refrigerator to chill.
- 6Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Grape Salad
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.6
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 80.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 23.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g