Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This delicious and pretty pasta dish is perfect for a potluck – use less garlic if you’re not crazy about garlic.
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium onion
- hot pepper (optional)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic
- 4 broccoli florets
- 3 slices red bell peppers
- 6 ounces spaghetti
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon caesar salad dressing
- Saute the onion till limp and starting to turn golden.
- Add the sliced hot peppers, red peppers and brocolli and chopped or pureed garlic.
- Fry for 4 minutes on medium.
- Add the shredded chicken breast, the pepper powder, the butter and the flour.
- Keep stirring while the flour adheres to the chicken for about 3 minutes.
- Then add the evaporated milk and water. Stir well so that no lumps form in the creamy gravy.
- Add the cheese and stir till melted.
- A tablespoon of Caesar dressing before serving adds a bit of zing. Mix well.