Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful salad dressing to fix when the bottled varieties in the refrigerator begin to seem hum-drum.
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- In a small bowl stir together all ingredients.
- Use at once or cover and store in refrigerator.
- Use within 3 days.
- Stir or shake before using.
Super simple with ingredients I usually have on hand. Good taste. Made for Auz/NZ tag.
I wasn't too sure about this one at first, but it improves with time. I actually used silken tofu with a little lemon juice in place of the yogurt, and nutritional yeast for the parmesan. In spite of my liberties with it, it was delicious on my salad! A great way to get creative with storebought dressing. Thanks for posting!
Great dressing and prep is very quick. I used Kraft's Tuscan House Italian and it added a little zip to this. I also used 3 cloves of garlic. This was made for the PAC April 2009 event.