Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My dh didn't even know there was tofu in this...and still doesn't lol.
Make and share this Creamy French Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1 1⁄4 cups reduced sodium ketchup
- 4 ounces lowfat silken tofu
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- fresh ground black pepper
- Puree shallots in a food processor.
- Add catsup, tofu, water, mustard and pepper and process for 1 minute.
- Make Ahead: The dressing may be prepared in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.