We've updated the classic spinach dip by adding tangy feta and omitting the artichokes and much of the fat. (Cooking Light)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spoon yogurt onto several layers of heavy-duty paper towels; spread to 1/2-inch thickness.
- 2Cover with additional paper towels, and let stand 5 minutes.
- 3Scrape into the bowl of a food processor using a rubber spatula.
- 4Add the cheeses, sour cream, and garlic, and process until smooth, scraping sides of bowl once.
- 5Spoon yogurt mixture into a medium bowl, and stir in the spinach, minced dill, and pepper. Cover and chill.
- 6Garnish with fresh dill, if desired.
- 7Nutritional Information: CALORIES 78(62% from fat); FAT 5.4g (sat 3.4g,mono 1.4g,poly 0.2g); PROTEIN 4.2g; CHOLESTEROL 20mg; CALCIUM 130mg; SODIUM 178mg; FIBER 0.4g; IRON 0.4mg; CARBOHYDRATE 3.6g.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Feta-Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.4
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 206.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 4.6 g