Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
Source: Gooseberry Patch Best Ever Casserole; Diana Chaney, Olathe KS
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups seasoned croutons
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 lb lump crabmeat, picked over
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Combine eggs, milk, croutons, Cheddar cheese, onion and parsley in a large bowl.
- Stir in crabmeat; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 325 for 45-55 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.