Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I just made this last night for Valentine's Day Dinner. I found this in my grandmother's recipe box. Paul LOVED it and so did I. Its not a diet food, but on a cold stormy night it was perfect! When there are leftovers, I really like it with a little maple syrup drizzled on it.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated romano cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat over to 350.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour in to 9x9 glass pan or a casserole dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 minutes covered with foil.
- Turn oven to 425 and bake another 30 minutes uncovered until top os golden brown.