Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is great side dish my mom used to make. Really easy and goes good with meatloaf, pork chops, and all sorts of things.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish that has been lightly coated with oil or sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake for approx 1/2 hour or until slightly set and beginning to brown on top.
What a great corn casserole!!! I used Club crackers because I was out of saltines. Very flavorful and I can't wait to make this again. What a inner, hillbillie.mama.
This was pretty good. I thought it would be thicker but it was still good. I really liked the flavors.