Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This may easily be doubled to serve crowd, make certain to wash the grapes well with cold water then dry thoroughly using paper towels --- I recommend using my Homemade Vegetable Wash/Preserver That Works! (Spray or Soak) --- this is VERY good!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 -4 tablespoons white sugar (to taste)
- 2 lbs red seedless grapes (can use a mixture of red and green grapes)
- 1 -2 tablespoon brown sugar (or to taste)
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla until smooth and well blended.
- Add in white sugar starting with 3 tablespoons and adding in more to taste.
- Add grapes and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving.
Do you do anything wrong ever in the kitchen? I love this one too. I made it for a girls night and it was devoured. I love that your recipes always make me seem like a master chef yet they are so simple thank you again Kttencal
I took this salad to a potluck and it was gobbled up and the recipe was asked for. I tell them to look it up and Food.com!
Everyone loves this salad and requests the recipe. I use walnuts, it's always great.