Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is posted in response to a request. It is from www.bawarchi.com
- 600 g boneless chicken, cut into 4 cm pieces
- 20 g ginger-garlic paste
- 10 ml lime juice
- 20 g cornflour
- 5 g red chili powder
- 50 g flour
- 2 eggs
- 50 ml cream
- breadcrumbs, for coating
- oil (for frying)
- Marinate the chicken pieces in the lime juice, ginger-garlic paste and salt for 30 minutes.
- Make a smooth, semi-thick batter with the flour, eggs, red chilli powder and salt.
- Add cream to the marinated chicken and sprinkle cornflour over it.
- Dip the tikkas in the batter.
- Roll them in the bread crumbs to coat evenly.
- Heat oil and deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot, with Mint Chutney.