1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This recipe is posted in response to a request. It is from www.bawarchi.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate the chicken pieces in the lime juice, ginger-garlic paste and salt for 30 minutes.
- 2Make a smooth, semi-thick batter with the flour, eggs, red chilli powder and salt.
- 3Add cream to the marinated chicken and sprinkle cornflour over it.
- 4Dip the tikkas in the batter.
- 5Roll them in the bread crumbs to coat evenly.
- 6Heat oil and deep fry till golden brown.
- 7Serve hot, with Mint Chutney.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Tikka
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.5
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 219.7 mg
- Sodium 765.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 38.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: