1/1 Photo of Creamy Chicken Taco Skillet
This recipe came from Campbells, and it's quick and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon of the seasoning mix.
- 2Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- 3Add chicken; cook 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove from skillet.
- 4Add remaining seasoning mix and water; bring to boil.
- 5Stir in rice; cover.
- 6Reduce heat to low; cook 5 minutes.
- 7Stir in 1 cup of the sour cream.
- 8Top with chicken; sprinkle with cheese.
- 9Cover and cook an additional 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 10Top with remaining 1/2 cup sour cream.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Taco Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 638.7
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 136.0 mg
- Sodium 304.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 40.7 g