Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Low Fat and delicious
- 16 ounces diced and cooked chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) bagof fat free egg noodles, cooked
- 5 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup diced red onion, sauteed
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 (11 ounce) cans fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon minced roasted garlic
- 1 cup shredded fat-free swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place cooked and drained noodles in a large mixing bowl and add, cooked chicken, onions, mushrooms, melted butter, garlic and both cans of the mushroom soup--do not dilute.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 baking dish sprayed with a nonstick spray.
- Add cheese to the top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with a Fat free or low fat bread of your choice and maybe a Salad.