Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This came from my slow cooker cook book. This was oh so oh sooooo good.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine
- 8 ounces cream cheese (cubed)
- Brush melted butter on breasts.
- place in slow cooker and add all other ingredients.
- cover and cook on low 6-7 hours.
- serve over hot buttered noodles.
This was just OK. Missing something, maybe some mushrooms? I'm gonna make this again and tweak the recipe a little. There was none left over, however.
Very good and easy to make. I cut the chicken up into pieces and didn't add the butter. I didn't add the sherry wine either. I doubled the recipe. Mine cooked in four hours. Everyone enjoyed this. Made for Fall PAC 2008.
This was such a great comfort food. I used shredded chicken instead instead though. i like the small pieces better than a large chicken breast. I also did not add the sherry wine because i do not like it. Great recipe. All of the ingredients go great together and I will make this again.