Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Yet another favourite recipe from Campbell's Soup. Not authentic, by any means, but easy, yummy, and you already have all the ingredients on hand.
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup (I usually just use cream of mushroom)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas (I usually use 6 10-inch tortillas)
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 green onion, chopped (about 2 tbsp.)
- Mix soup, sour cream, salsa, and chili powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix ONE CUP of soup mixture with chicken and cheese.
- Along one side of each tortilla, spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture (or a little more, depending on what size of tortilla you're using).
- Roll up each tortilla around filling and place seam-side down in a greased, shallow, 3 quart baking dish or 9x13" pan.
- Spread remaining soup mixture over enchiladas. Cover and bake at 350F for 40 minutes.
- Top with tomato and green onion before serving.