1/1 Photo of Creamy Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas
Swan Valley Tammi's Note:
Yet another favourite recipe from Campbell's Soup. Not authentic, by any means, but easy, yummy, and you already have all the ingredients on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup (I usually just use cream of mushroom)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas (I usually use 6 10-inch tortillas)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 green onion, chopped (about 2 tbsp.)
- 1Mix soup, sour cream, salsa, and chili powder.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix ONE CUP of soup mixture with chicken and cheese.
- 3Along one side of each tortilla, spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture (or a little more, depending on what size of tortilla you're using).
- 4Roll up each tortilla around filling and place seam-side down in a greased, shallow, 3 quart baking dish or 9x13" pan.
- 5Spread remaining soup mixture over enchiladas. Cover and bake at 350F for 40 minutes.
- 6Top with tomato and green onion before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.8
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.4 mg
- Sodium 1285.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 26.6 g