1 hr 15 mins
Cathy Pete's Note:
Great easy recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 170.09 g box wild rice, prepared according to directions
- 304.75 g can cream of celery soup
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 236.59 ml Miracle Whip
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 118.29 ml milk
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 473.18-709.77 ml diced cooked chicken
- 453.59 g fresh asparagus, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 236.59 ml shredded asiago cheese or 236.59 ml parmesan cheese or 236.59 ml cheddar cheese
- 473.18 ml crushed croutons or 473.18 ml breadcrumbs
- 29.58 ml melted butter
- 1Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- 2Spread wild rice on the bottom of the dish.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together soup, mayo, egg, lemon juice and milk.
- 4Top the rice with the chicken and asparagus and 1 cup of cheese.
- 5Combine the soups, miracle whip, eggs, lemon juice, whisk together.
- 6Spread soup mixture on top.
- 7Then top with remaining cheese and then crushed croutons.
- 8Finally, spoon melted butter over croutons.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Asparagus Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.2
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 186.1 mg
- Sodium 1322.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 34.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: