Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great easy recipe
- 170.09 g box wild rice, prepared according to directions
- 304.75 g can cream of celery soup
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 236.59 ml Miracle Whip
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 118.29 ml milk
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 473.18-709.77 ml diced cooked chicken
- 453.59 g fresh asparagus, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 236.59 ml shredded asiago cheese or 236.59 ml parmesan cheese or 236.59 ml cheddar cheese
- 473.18 ml crushed croutons or 473.18 ml breadcrumbs
- 29.58 ml melted butter
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread wild rice on the bottom of the dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together soup, mayo, egg, lemon juice and milk.
- Top the rice with the chicken and asparagus and 1 cup of cheese.
- Combine the soups, miracle whip, eggs, lemon juice, whisk together.
- Spread soup mixture on top.
- Then top with remaining cheese and then crushed croutons.
- Finally, spoon melted butter over croutons.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour.