Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This tasty, healthy soup and a beautiful color of green.
Make and share this Creamy Cauliflower Soup With Greens recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Cook onion, covered, until soft, 4-5 minutes.
- Add garlic and pinch of salt and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Add cauliflower and pour in water until it reaches just below the tope of the cauliflower.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add 2 tbs dill. Reduce heat to low and simmer until cauliflower is just tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in greens and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Blend with stick until smooth, adding water if it is too thick. If you don't have a stick, cool a bit before blending to puree in your blender, in batches.
- Return to pot and reheat.
- Garnish with dill, black pepper and a drizzle of oil and a pinch of sea salt.