1/2 Photos of Creamy Cauliflower Soup
A creamy warming soup with a hint of spice. Low in salt and only takes 30 minutes from start to table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the cauliflower florets, onions and cumin seed in a sauce pan with 570ml boiling water. Season if desired and bring to the boil, simmering for 10 minutes.
- 2Drain and place in a blender with 2 Tablespoons of the cooking water. Whiz into a puree.
- 3Return to pan, add cream and warm through.
- 4Serve topped with a drizzle of oil and a good amount of black pepper.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Cauliflower Soup
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.7
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 51.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g