Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
these are so good, found the recipe on the back of the candy bag.
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 (18 ounce) packagenestle toll house refrigerated brownie bar dough, broken into squares
- 12 nestle treasures creamy caramel candies
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease or paper line 12 muffin cups.
- Place pecans in medium bowl, press brownies into pecans, coating well, place into prepared cups.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until edges are set, remove pan to wire rack, gently press 1 treasure into each brownie, cool completely, remove from pan.
- Microwave chocolate chips in small, heavy duty plastic bag on high power for 30 to 45 seconds;knead.
- Microwave at additional 10 to 20 second intervals, kneading until smooth, cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over brownies.
I make these all of the time! Sometimes I substitute Nestles Chocolate chunk cookie dough for the brownie dough. I always get requests for them.