Caramel Pecan Brownies
photo by hello
- Ready In:
- For the Caramel.
- Heat coconut oil, honey, salt, and vanilla in a saucepan. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Add in the cream. Bring to a boil while continuously whisking for about 3 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- For the Brownies.
- Line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper. Brush lightly with coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine coconut oil, cocoa powder, and unsweetened chocolate. Continuously whisk over medium heat, until smooth and free of lumps.
- Take off from the heat and add in honey. Continue whisking.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and whisk until smooth.
- Mix the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix coconut flour, salt, and espresso powder.
- Fold in the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Pour into the prepared baking pan and top with pieces of pecan.
- Pour prepared caramel on top and bake in a 175C/350F oven for 20-25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!