Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was passed to me by a friend's mother. It's my favorite dressing.
Make and share this Creamy Caesar Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups anchovies
- 1⁄3 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, coarsely grated
- 3 tablespoons romano cheese, coarsely grated
- 3 tablespoons egg substitute
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (not miracle whip)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 garlic cloves
- Place all dressing ingrediants except oil and mayonnaise in food processor; blend until smooth.
- Slowly add oil, and continue blending to keep mixture smooth.
- Put mayonnaise in large bowl and add mixture; stir until well blended.
- Cover and chill 30-60 minutes to thicken.