Recipe by Bone Man
This one is right off the back of the Triscuit box. Enjoy!
Top Review by Starrynews
I am completely addicted to all of the new flavored Triscuits now and just love the recipes that come on the back of the box. This is a really tasty one. I omitted the olives (personal preference). We really enjoyed this dip!
- 8 ounces light cream cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3⁄4 cup fresh tomato, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 4 large black olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Italian salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the cream cheese spread, basil and garlic until well blended. Spread it in to about a 7-inch circle on a serving plate, keeping the edges higher than the center.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, olives and Italian dressing. Spoon this mixture into the center of the cream cheese spread.
- Serve with your bruschetta or with fancy crackers.