1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 1/2 cups nonfat milk
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 10 ounces low-fat swiss cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 350° F.
- 2Cook noodles according to package directions.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute mushrooms and onion in margarine until tender.
- 4Add the flour, bouillon and spices; stir until blended.
- 5Gradually add milk.
- 6Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 7Add broccoli; cook for 3-5 minutes.
- 8Stir in cottage cheese and three fourths of the swiss cheese.
- 9Drain noodles.
- 10Spray a 13 X 9 X 2 in baking dish with cooking spray.
- 11Layer 3 noodles and a third of the sauce.
- 12Repeat layers twice.
- 13Cover and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly and broccoli is tender.
- 14Sprinkle with remaining Swiss cheese, bake, uncovered 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- 15Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Broccoli Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.8
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 321.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 20.2 g