Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I used to make this a lot when I was newly married. A good quick, cheap meal. This is for 2-3, but is easily doubled or tripled.
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 7 ounces spaghetti, cooked,drained
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) packagesmoked sliced Buddig beef, chopped
- Saute green onion and mushrooms in margarine.
- Add cream cheese and milk; stir until cheese is melted.
- Toss with spaghetti, parmesan cheese and meat; heat thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired.