- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb uncooked spaghetti
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile brown ground beef in a large skillet, drain off grease. Stir in sauce and cream cheese, cook on low for 3-5 minutes or until the sauce is well blended and heated through, stirring frequently.
- Drain spaghetti, add it to the sauce and mix lightly. Top with parmesan cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
"I am a stay at home mom with 4 wonderful children. I like to tweak recipes that I find or even "frankenstein" two or three recipes if I can't find exactly what I want. I love to scrapbook and journal. I also crochet and do cross-stitch and enjoy reading my Bible. I love to watch cooking shows because I enjoy learning new techniques (or new to me anyway). <img src="http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b158/bella_donata/My%20Art/ApronSwap2007.jpg" border="0" alt="Made by Bella14ragazza"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">"
Join The Conversation