Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Fast, easy, inexpensive and it cooks in your crock pot. Ground beef, potatoes, carrots and onions covered in a sauce of cream of mushroom soup and broccoli cheese soup and slow cooked all day. Yum! From the Slow-Cooker Savings chapter of Gooseberry Patch's Dinner on a Dime cookbook.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 8 potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen sliced carrots
- 1⁄2 onion, minced
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces broccoli cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Placed browned beef into a slow cooker; add potatoes, carrots and onion. Stir together remaining ingredients; our over top. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.