Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Family Circle Magazine. This is really easy and really good.
- 2 (16 ounce) cansdrained cannellini beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- In a food processor combine beans and 1/4 cup broth.
- In a saucepan, heat remaining broth to a simmer over medium heat.
- Whisk in bean puree.
- Return to simmer.
- In a bowl, mix milk and yolks.
- Whisk in 1 cup of puree into milk stir until smooth.
- Pour milk/puree into the saucepan.
- Cook until hot, about 3 minutes, do not let boil.
- Stir in cheese and pepper.