Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I haven't tried this yet but, it has two of my favorites..bananas and tiramisu..wow
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee crystals
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) box vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 12 ladyfingers
- additional whipped topping (to garnish)
- 1⁄4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips, for garnish
- Stir together milk and coffee crystals until coffee is almost dissolved.
- With hand mixer, beat together cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until smooth and blended.
- Add pudding mix; gradually beat in coffee mixture until smooth and blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- To assemble, place ladyfingers in a large casserole dish or 8x8 in glasss dish.
- Top with pudding mixture.
- Just before serving, place banana slices atop pudding mixture. Top with whipped cream and garnish with a sprinkling of mini chocolate chips.