Italian Mocha Tiramisu
photo by SweetsLady
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers
- 1 ounce semi-sweet chocolate baking square (or chocolate of your choice)
- Stir together instant coffee, sugar and water. Set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy (2-3 minutes).
- Add powdered sugar and whipping cream.
- Continue beating until stiff peaks form (6-8 minutes).
- By hand, gently stir in 2 tablespoons of coffee mixture.
- Split ladyfingers in half lengthwise.
- Place half of ladyfingers in bottom of 9-inch square pan, cutting to fit, covering the entire bottom of dish.
- Sprinkle ladyfingers with more of the coffee mixture, reserving half.
- Top with half of cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with half of grated chocolate.
- Repeat layers, ending with grated chocolate.
- Cover; refrigerate 2-4 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!