Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A wonderful creamy soup prepared in the crock-pot. Can't get any easier than that!
- 2 (20 ounce) bags Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 3 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- pepper or garlic or red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients in crock-pot except cream cheese. Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours. About an hour before serving add cream cheese and heat until melted.
- Note: fat-free cream cheese does not seem to melt well - stick with regular cream cheese for this recipe.
- Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns can be easily substituted for a smoother less chunky style soup.