- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts, rinsed and patted dry
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 (4 ounce) container diced pimentos
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup frozen green pea, thawed
- 2 ounces cornbread stuffing mix (1 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a deep, 9-inch glass pie pan with cooking spray and arrange chicken in bottom of pan.
- Top with green onion & pimiento.
- Combine soup and sour cream in a small bowl and spoon evenly over chicken.
- Arrange peas around outer edges of pan and sprinkle stuffing evenly over all.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.