Crisp and Creamy Baked Chicken
I found this in Kraft Food & Family book. All I can say is easy and Yummmmmmmmy!
- Ready In:
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons extra crispy Shake-n-Bake, coating mix (1/2 of 1 pouch)
- 2⁄3 cup cream of celery soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat chicken with coating mix. Follow directions on package.
- Place in greased 13x9 pan.
- Bake 20 minute or until chicken is done.
- Beat soup and milk with wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour evenly over chicken; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 minute or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION